Our commitment to you
- To treat you with respect, empathy and fairness
- To make our service as accessible as possible
- To provide you with free and independent quality advice and advocacy services
- To respond to you in a timely manner
- To help you by supporting you in trying to resolve your housing problems
- To only capture the information from you that we need to help you and that we will only share this information where required in compliance with data protection regulations and our confidentiality policies
- To provide our services in accordance with the Equal Status Acts 2000-2018
What we ask of you in return
- That you are honest with us in relation to the issue and that you provide us with any information requested by our advisors that is necessary in order to assist you
- That you understand that your query may not fall within our expertise or we may not always be able to help you and if this is the case, we will do our best to advise you of other more appropriate services
- That you accept that we may not always be able to respond to you as quickly as you or we might wish
- That you treat us with respect and courtesy
- That you refrain from using abusive, discriminatory or inappropriate language or behaviour.
Withdrawal of Services
Threshold reserves the right to withdraw our services if you do not adhere to this customer charter.
If you wish to appeal this decision you may do so through our complaints process.
Feedback and Complaints
Feedback: Threshold welcomes feedback on our services, both positive and negative. If you have feedback or suggestions on how we can improve our services we would be delighted to hear from you by email at email@example.com.
Complaints: If we have not met the standards set out in this charter, we would welcome the opportunity to rectify the issue.
Having a robust complaints policy helps us to improve our services. All complaints received will be dealt with in a confidential manner. Threshold takes all complaints seriously and is committed to learning from complaints made about the service we offer. We are committed to treating complaints as valuable opportunities to improve and refine our services.
Our complaints policy can be accessed by clicking here.