Threshold welcomes comments and interactions on our Facebook page. However, please note that:
- Any offensive or inappropriate comments/content will be removed.
- People who repeatedly post offensive or inappropriate comments will be blocked.
- We monitor the Threshold Facebook page during normal working hours (Monday to Friday), and endeavour to respond to any comments or queries from users within 24 hours.
- We do not provide detailed housing advice to individuals through our Facebook page. If you have a housing-related query, please visit www.threshold.ie.
If you follow Threshold on Twitter (@ThresholdIRE), you can expect tweets covering some or all of the following:
- Information about our services and campaigns.
- Information about Threshold events.
- Occasional tweets about external events/initiatives that we feel may be of interest to our followers.
Re-tweets are not endorsements; if we re-tweet (RT) something, it is because we feel it is of potential interest to our followers.
Who We Follow:
If you follow us, we will not automatically follow you back. This is to help our followers easily identify other Twitter accounts that we are following, which may be of particular relevance.
@Replies and Direct Messages:
We welcome feedback from our followers and try to join the conversation, where possible. However, we may not be able to reply individually to all the messages we receive via Twitter. The best means of communicating a general query to Threshold is by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook and Twitter may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to downtime.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.